Is it possible to use wellbeing?

Lucas_Dias

Members
Jan 5, 2022
Hi, I would love to know if there is any method of activating wellbeing focus mode in MIUI.EU. I can even install apk, but focus mode is not available.

Reactions: Hyacin
No, Digital Wellbeing is not supported on our ROMs. It has to be a system app to work properly. Also, it can mess up your DND settings and cause a crash when accessing Sound settings. If you don't have a crash, consider yourself lucky.

Reactions: Lucas_Dias
Não, o Bem-estar digital não é compatível com nossas ROMs. Tem que ser um aplicativo do sistema para funcionar corretamente. Além disso, pode atrapalhar suas configurações de DND e causar uma falha ao acessar as configurações de som. Se você não tiver um acidente, considere-se com sorte.
Here in Brazil, the theft rate is alarming, and the bandits know that we Brazilians put a password to access bank applications, so they take the device and ask the victim to grant access to the application; with 'Digital Wellbeing' participate a short time of use of the application, for example 1 minute, so, even if the crook forces access to the bank application, he will have to flee, with that the application will be closed and again asked for a password or fingerprint to gain access to the app.

Isn't there even a possibility to include 'Digital Wellbeing', even for functionality testing, in this ROM?

Isn't there even a possibility to include 'Digital Wellbeing', even for functionality testing, in this ROM?
I already answered, no. It'll interfere with the MIUI implementation. The theft rate in Brazil is not a matter that should be delegated to us.

I already answered, no. It'll interfere with the MIUI implementation. The theft rate in Brazil is not a matter that should be delegated to us.
Yes, I completely agree with you!

It's not delegating responsibility to you developers.

It was just a question.

And thanks for the answer.