Is The Mi Pad 3 Is Still Being Updated?

Sorry guys, we have no more free time to take care of tablets and debug them.. currently we spend more than 11 hours (nonstop) on building 35 devices every week... and more phones will come soon... tablets doesn't get new functions or android base updates at all... lets call them "Experiments" from Xiaomi side.. Tegra, Intel, MTK SoC... Tablets are primary for consume Internet and play games.. what else do you need there to do..? They didnt receive any new features for ages.. Dont worry, they will not explode if you stay on one ROM version.. or move to any other roms.. Good luck.. Peace..

I know you have a lot of work to do, but it would be better to release not the ROMs weekly. It is enough for my especially every month one update.

At the moment there is also the BlueBorn security issue also.

At least a stable version for the MIPAD3 please.

Greetings

I know you have a lot of work to do, but it would be better to release not the ROMs weekly. It is enough for my especially every month one update.

At the moment there is also the BlueBorn security issue also.

At least a stable version for the MIPAD3 please.

Greetings
Yes please anyway to just have stable please can understand dev.

Anyone with the last miui9 rom posted last week? Is it running fine? I am thinking to change it as I am running a seller's rom China stable 8.2.8 modified I think.

Sorry guys, we have no more free time to take care of tablets and debug them.. currently we spend more than 11 hours (nonstop) on building 35 devices every week... and more phones will come soon... tablets doesn't get new functions or android base updates at all... lets call them "Experiments" from Xiaomi side.. Tegra, Intel, MTK SoC... Tablets are primary for consume Internet and play games.. what else do you need there to do..? They didnt receive any new features for ages.. Dont worry, they will not explode if you stay on one ROM version.. or move to any other roms.. Good luck.. Peace..

Man, please, don't let us alone.

Mi Pad 3 is an amazing hardware.

Keep suporting us. It can be a verson each month. It's ok to us.

Please just release an update just every other month or something

Its true that there are no new features for xiaomi tablets. But what about security issues and updates?

We will be happy if there will be one update in a month.

And I think we can help you with testing and building roms for our tablet.

Poslano z mojega MI 5s z uporabo Tapatalk

Last edited:
I also totally understand the decision not to put up with all the flaws in Mi Pad 3. And I highly appreciate all the work and time you guys put into the rom develop- and betterment - so thank you! But: I would also "beg" for one last stable version :)

Thank you so much for the miui.it ROM mention gonna try out their ROMs then

Is Spanish included in MIUI.it for MiPad3?
In fact, I can live with english without any problem. I only want chinese bloatware removed... :)

Is Spanish included in MIUI.it for MiPad3?
In fact, I can live with english without any problem. I only want chinese bloatware removed... :)
The Miui.it rom only adds Italian to the China dev rom so no Spanish
Here's a screenshot of the languages for anyone interested
Screenshot_2017_09_20_07_17_46_466_com_android_settings.png

The Miui.it rom only adds Italian to the China dev rom so no Spanish
There is only Italiano added, but if you flash it over xiaomi.eu rom, you keep your current language setting (don't change it after!)
Your apps will stay in your desired language, only system apps (settings, and a few others) will default to english.

Reactions: Aramazia Kin

Do you fix bugs anymore? I report Bug, when try to change toggle arragement miui 9 (7.9.7):

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 14, Size: 13
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:411)
at com.android.settings.ToggleArrangementFragment.OnOrderChanged(ToggleArrangementFragment.java)
at com.android.settings.toggleposition.FixedDividerSortableListView.onTouchEvent(FixedDividerSortableListView.java)
at android.view.View.dispatchTouchEvent(View.java)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchTransformedTouchEvent(ViewGroup.java)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchTouchEvent(ViewGroup.java)
at com.android.internal.policy.DecorView.superDispatchTouchEvent(DecorView.java)
at com.android.internal.policy.PhoneWindow.superDispatchTouchEvent(PhoneWindow.java)
at android.app.Activity.dispatchTouchEvent(Activity.java)
at com.android.internal.policy.DecorView.dispatchTouchEvent(DecorView.java)
at android.view.View.dispatchPointerEvent(View.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$ViewPostImeInputStage.processPointerEvent(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$ViewPostImeInputStage.onProcess(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.deliver(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.onDeliverToNext(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.forward(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$AsyncInputStage.forward(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.apply(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$AsyncInputStage.apply(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.onDeliverToNext(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.forward(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.apply(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.deliverInputEvent(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doProcessInputEvents(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.enqueueInputEvent(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$WindowInputEventReceiver.onInputEvent(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.InputEventReceiver.dispatchInputEvent(InputEventReceiver.java)
at android.os.MessageQueue.nativePollOnce(Native Method)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

Please help

There is only Italiano added, but if you flash it over xiaomi.eu rom, you keep your current language setting (don't change it after!)
Your apps will stay in your desired language, only system apps (settings, and a few others) will default to english.
Thanks! :)

For me this is unfortunately no solution. I hope there will be a real solution like just one update every month or even less. Just for security reasons.There is also no ROM which supporting Turkish language for me.

I see that multirom has ota. What about languages?

Poslano z mojega MI PAD 3 z uporabo Tapatalk

multirom.me works for me, i flash it over xiaomi.eu (in french) rom in twrp, and no problem or FC for the moment, only the same problem with the micro in skype (same in xiaomi.eu).

Thanks for the alternatives like MIUI.it and multirom.me. Is there any other options to consider?