Is There A Step Tutorial To Install Xiaomi.eu Rom In Redmi 3 Pro...???

Michael Cray

Members
Jun 9, 2016
all i have is this...

Roms for Redmi 3/PRO, Mi4S, Mi5, Note 3 PRO, MIMAX, MIMAXPro:
  • Unlock your first bootloader
  • Install TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
wow... that was very easy... im not a noob in TWRP and custom firmware... but are these really the steps???

i read that REDMI 3 PRO has dm-verity check? how did you manage to deal with it?

all im concerns is the TWRP installation... in TWRP page... need to patch the FSTAB in the kernel... in enmiuicom you need to patch and cook the boot img... in xda forum you just need to root first then execute a simple adb console to clear the dm-verity...

but here in xiaomieu... that is the only steps i saw for flashing twrp and flashing the xiaomieu...

do i need anything to reconsider? or just plainly follow the steps above and i have nothing to worry...

im planning to flash the latest miui 8 for redmi 3 pro... which is 6.6.17 xiaomieu...

thanks in advance...

Well this what I do to my redmi 3 pro.

Put everythings (xiaomi.eu, supersu) in memory (internal or sdcard)

1. Install China dev rom
2. Unlock bootloader
3. Activate root (if you unlock your bootloader and in dev rom there is a root option in security app)
4. Install flashify (required root)
5. Run and install TWRP (official v 3.0.2 ido)
6. Reboot to recovery
7. Wipe /data , /dalvik , /cache (format factory)
8. Flash xiaomi.eu rom
9. Flash Super SU
10. Wipe /dalvik
11. Reboot to system

I hope I make my self clear enough.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks... that was clear enough... just one last question... you didnt even bother or worry about dm-verity... so thats it...

again thanks a lot...

yes i didn't bother because actually i got bootloop :D

this the real what happend with me
1. unlock bootloader - root
2. install flashify - install TWRP
3. reboot to TWRP - backup my rom (official dev china at the moment)
4, reboot to system - and got a bootloop, hahahahha <- this is the dm verify check that i didn't know it excist)
5. reboot to TWRP - wipe - flash xiaomi.eu rom

so you can skip the bootloop that happening to me by skipping the reboot to system again.
after you are in TWRP just wipe and install xiaomi.eu rom and you should be just fine.
good luck

that would be great... thanks you so much...

i just found out that xiaomi.eu actually patch the boot.img already... so as long as you skip STEP 4 and goto STEP 5 straight away...

Hallo. Do u need OFFICIAL Bootloader unlocker approval or is it doable with unofficial method? I did all the steps : 1. Reboot to TWRP, Do a factory reset, flash miui.eu rom, reboot to system n bootloop

well i only know official unlock bootloader, is there any unofficial method?
i guest the output is the same if you already unlock your bootloader and replace original recovery with TWRP. format (wipe all) should be enough

1. Install China dev rom
2. Unlock bootloader
3. Activate root (if you unlock your bootloader and in dev rom there is a root option in security app)
4. Install flashify (required root)
5. Run and install TWRP (official v 3.0.2 ido) download twrp via flashiy
6. Reboot to recovery via flashify
7. Flash Ido-auto-Bootimage.zip via twrp
https://mega.nz/#!3kNiUTjY!tM5Im8IVGjaltDv_4sbQtOYuTVP6btSyNtUtfX1coyY
It disable dm-verity
8. Reboot in twrp and flash your rom

https://mi-forum.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1330