Is there a way to make ARCore to work in a K30 5G?

BlazeElPadrino

Members
Feb 16, 2015
Greetings! I'm opening this thread because I had the idea that it was possible to enable PoGo AR+ feature even if the phone is not canonically compatible with the Google AR Services if you installed the apk file from another source. Nonetheless, when I do install the ARCore app the game does indeed unlock the possibility to use AR+ but as long as it does try to swap to the AR vision mode the game freezes and I must force close it to make it to work again. If I do try to update the ARCore app from within the Play Store it does say that the device is not compatible with the Google AR Services and I'm left with no running AR whatsoever. Is there any method for it to work? I'm currently using the 12.0.5 stable ROM from this community.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings! I'm opening this thread because I had the idea that it was possible to enable PoGo AR+ feature even if the phone is not canonically compatible with the Google AR Services if you installed the apk file from another source. Nonetheless, when I do install the ARCore app the game does indeed unlock the possibility to use AR+ but as long as it does try to swap to the AR vision mode the game freezes and I must force close it to make it to work again. If I do try to update the ARCore app from within the Play Store it does say that the device is not compatible with the Google AR Services and I'm left with no running AR whatsoever. Is there any method for it to work? I'm currently using the 12.0.5 stable ROM from this community.

Thanks in advance!

Quite strange,
I installed that from the store directly, but didn't use it until now, so can't judge on the functionality.
Which country are you located at?

Quite strange,
I installed that from the store directly, but didn't use it until now, so can't judge on the functionality.
Which country are you located at?
Hi there! I'm from Mexico and I'm currently using the Xiaomi.eu Stable ROM which still runs on Android 10 and the app doesn't show up in the Play Store at all.