Is There A Way To Recover Deleted Text Messages On Mi4

Kristinerts

Members
Jan 13, 2016
I received a lot of spamming messages from unknown resources so I was planning to clear them out. But a few minutes ago, I found out there were several important messages being deleted by accident, may be touch the wrong one. I am wondering is there a way to recover those deleted text messages on android phone?

I received a lot of spamming messages from unknown resources so I was planning to clear them out. But a few minutes ago, I found out there were several important messages being deleted by accident, may be touch the wrong one. I am wondering is there a way to recover deleted text messages on android phone?

Did you back your phone before? If you didn't, maybe your data was gone forever, but I still suggest you try some Android SMS recovery program to scan your phone, maybe you can recover part of them.

Last edited:
AFAIK trim command is in use on filesystems and deletes are unrecoverable.

I don't get what this mean.

Did you back your phone before? If you didn't, maybe your data was gone forever, but I still suggest you try some Android data recovery program to scan your phone, maybe you can recover part of them.

I didn't back the phone yet.

Or from now on use mi backup

I will definitely back up the phone, but now i need to get back deleted data.

I received a lot of spamming messages from unknown resources so I was planning to clear them out. But a few minutes ago, I found out there were several important messages being deleted by accident, may be touch the wrong one. I am wondering is there a way to recover those deleted text messages on android phone?
If you are not rooted, you can download Recuva to recover files. If you have root, then try android sms recovery. In order to aviod data loss, android transfer can help backup your Android data to computer.

Last edited:
If you lost data from your android phone,
the first thing, check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Last thing, you can try recovery methods, you can also try professional data recovery programs for sms recovery android

Last edited:
Of course, there is a way to Recover Deleted Text Messages On Mi4 if they were not overwirtten by new data. Just connect your Mi4 to computer via USB Cable, then use a pro phone data recovery tool to get them back.

The most effective way to recover lost deleted text messages on your phone, I think you need a recovery software,so that you can find the lost data on your phone.
android-sms-contacts-recovery-message.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,you can recover deleted massages with the help of 3rd-party data recover program.Highly recommend Mobikin Doctor for Android,it is specially designed for Android phone.The program can scan the deleted data and list them on windows,you can preview and choose what you want to recover.

Last edited: