Is there a way to sync with MS Outlook on MIUI?

sandroiduser

Members
Nov 10, 2010
Noob ? here... Is there a way to sync with MS Outlook on MIUI? Love the ROM, but without the sync I'm lost at work, a manual sync of the calendar will do great!

I use Google Calendar Sync (Outlook plugin) and that syncs with my Google Calendar...which syncs with my phone. What else are you looking to sync?

try this: MyPhoneExplorer

it's available in german an english, and you can nearly sync everything. it is also able to save sms messages and phone calls in case you update or have to wipe your phone, and a lot more.
just give it a try

Bit of an old post, but just in case someone else like me finds this.

You could use Google Calendar Sync,but that service has ended 6 months ago (Thanks Google...)

So like others suggested you can try a plugin for Outlook.
You could try EVO Collaborator for Outlook , a little 4mb plugin that natively syncs Miui.
With Gmail and EVO c.f.o you can also have your calendars etc synced with Outlook.

Might be worth a look, here is a tutorial on it

http://jeffconstatine.tumblr.com/post/85640847922/sync-gmails-contacts-and-calendar-with-outlook

try this: MyPhoneExplorer. it's available in german an english, and you can sync outlook to android. it is also able to save sms messages and phone calls in case you update or have to wipe your phone, and a lot more
Download outlook app on the phone and sync it. This is very easy.

Last edited: