Is this True? Adobe will not support Flash for Jelly Bean Devices, ends Flash for Android completely

m.manmohan

Members
Jul 1, 2012
We Android users have had the advantage of using flash on our devices for a very long time. However, Adobe has come out and announced two things. First off, they will not be supporting Flash on any Jelly Bean devices, which brings us to the second announcement: Installs of Flash for Android will end completely on August 15th.

On Adobe's website, they wrote:
“We will use the configuration settings in the Google Play Store to limit continued access to Flash Player updates to only those devices that have Flash Player already installed. Devices that do not have Flash Player already installed are increasingly likely to be incompatible with Flash Player and will no longer be able to install it from the Google Play Store after August 15th."​

Who uses this? Last time I used it, it wasn't fluent and worked not very well. It is not needed due to Google's YouTube Api, which can include videos into apps.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

Good hope flash gets lost :D it sucks and uses to much cpu and ram of any device i own and specialy my mac :) so it wont be missed hope something better comes along like companys start using HTML5 or something better :)
But of course for those who use flash and need it sucks but something new and better hopefully takes it's place :)

Reactions: batalburzir
Guys is it me or the only os that will not lose flash support is windows?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Guys is it me or the only os that will not lose flash support is windows?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Flash is no longer supported in Internet Explorer Metro in win8.
Only html5.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

according to xda forums you can side-load flash if you have the apk

Good hope flash gets lost :D it sucks and uses to much cpu and ram of any device i own and specialy my mac :) so it wont be missed hope something better comes along like companys start using HTML5 or something better :)
But of course for those who use flash and need it sucks but something new and better hopefully takes it's place :)

Rip flash... I totally agree with you ;)

From my SGSII