Is Xiaomi.eu team still working on Redmi 9T stable rom?

HogKa06

Members
Aug 28, 2021
I am using Xiaomi.eu stable rom for Redmi 9T. It has been a long time since I have seen Xiaomi.eu update the stable version, while the weekly version of Redmi 9T is still updated regularly. Currently in the Chinese rom of Redmi 9T there is a stable version of Android 11 available. But I still haven't seen Xiaomi.eu update for stable version. Hopefully the developer will develop it soon to launch a newer version for the Redmi 9T series using Xiaomi.eu stable version. Currently I am using version 12.0.18.0

I am using Xiaomi.eu stable rom for Redmi 9T. It has been a long time since I have seen Xiaomi.eu update the stable version, while the weekly version of Redmi 9T is still updated regularly. Currently in the Chinese rom of Redmi 9T there is a stable version of Android 11 available. But I still haven't seen Xiaomi.eu update for stable version. Hopefully the developer will develop it soon to launch a newer version for the Redmi 9T series using Xiaomi.eu stable version. Currently I am using version 12.0.18.0
If you are NOT satisfied with Xiaomi CHINA rom output for stable ROM why don't you move to weekly EU?