Invalid issue in edl flash (redmi note 4x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meiyou

Members
Dec 5, 2020
Hello and good day
I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X (Snapdragon) that has a problem.
Almost 4 months ago, I installed the "cam scanner" program, immediately after installing this program, my phone reset and stopped for a few seconds (3-4 seconds) on the "MI" logo and reset again, and these restarts until the phone turns off or hangs Continues.
(That meanss, the phone resets, when the MI logo is displayed, the phone vibrates again and resets, and the same thing is repeated several times)

Unfortunately, my device's bootloader is locked, so I can't flash my phone via fast boot. I searched the internet for a while and realized that I could flash via edl mode (or test point or 9008).
I downloaded the latest official Xiaomi ROM and connected my mobile to the laptop using the edl method and I did the flashing operation of my mobile without any problem and it was quite successful. :)
But when I disconnect the USB cable from my phone and turn on my phone, my phone stops again on the mi logo for a few seconds and resets again.
In fact, nothing happens after the flash for my mobile and nothing changes!
Have you encountered this problem?
What do you suggest to me?
Is my problem software or hardware? Is it possible that the problem is with emmc? :(
Please help me friends

What do you suggest to me?
I suggest to you: Go to official forum and post your issue there.
This is the bugs section of the CUSTOM ROM Xiaomi.eu, which you obviously aren't using, so your issue can't be a bug of this ROM.

Reactions: meiyou
Status
Not open for further replies.