It's chinese to me. Just got my mi max 3 with xiaomi.eu rom

Christophegodts

Members
Sep 10, 2018
Hi guys, I just got my mi max 3 today from tradingschenzen (I asked them to put on xiaomi.eu rom on it) with 10 8.7.26 on it. When I hit the check button I can install 8.9.6 V2. I read threads here and on xda for a week but it's like chinese to me (I'm from Belgium ).. there are so many roms and they are almost always talking about MIUI 9 and I have 10.. what schould I do? Should I upgrade to 8.9.6? Is it tested and stable? Should I put another rom on it?

Can I do a Factory default without any problem (I wanna make sure there are no apps on there that schould not been there)

Who van help me?
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20180910_204006.jpg
    IMG_20180910_204006.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 435
Hi guys, I just got my mi max 3 today from tradingschenzen (I asked them to put on xiaomi.eu rom on it) with 10 8.7.26 on it. When I hit the check button I can install 8.9.6 V2. I read threads here and on xda for a week but it's like chinese to me (I'm from Belgium ).. there are so many roms and they are almost always talking about MIUI 9 and I have 10.. what schould I do? Should I upgrade to 8.9.6? Is it tested and stable? Should I put another rom on it?

Can I do a Factory default without any problem (I wanna make sure there are no apps on there that schould not been there)

Who van help me?
Thank you
8.9.6 is a development ROM, same as 8.7.26 is. Try at your own risk, developer roms generally always have some small issues. If you dont want that try the MIUI 10 stable ROM from our download link in the navigation.

Reactions: Jörgen Ö
8.9.6 is a development ROM, same as 8.7.26 is. Try at your own risk, developer roms generally always have some small issues. If you dont want that try the MIUI 10 stable ROM from our download link in the navigation.
And what are the pro and cons of developer and stable roms? The phone is unlocked (says so when booting) do I need te check something else if I want to upgrade to another developer of stable rom?
Sorry dit al these questions but there is so much information, and I'm lost.
Alsof I don't see a stable rom for thé mi max 3 in the list of downloads?

And what are the pro and cons of developer and stable roms? The phone is unlocked (says so when booting) do I need te check something else if I want to upgrade to another developer of stable rom?
Sorry dit al these questions but there is so much information, and I'm lost.
Alsof I don't see a stable rom for thé mi max 3 in the list of downloads?
I already listed the basis of dev vs stable, please read.

There is no stable miui 10 rom for mm3 yet. If you want stable you have to go to miui 9 chinese. I would not recommend you to install the latest dev rom because it has anti rollback. Now you will ask what is it? You need to read about it. Google is your friend..
The unlock sign when you boot up your phone means your bootloader is unlocked. You can install twrp and from there anything you want. There is a "how to" you can find in the rom section.
Good luck!

Reactions: Christophegodts