Invalid K30 5G MIUI 12.1.4 stable - Google apps problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

avladis

Members
Jan 5, 2021
Hello.
Does someone have the same problem as I do.
I have a redmi K30 5G that was bought from Honorbuy less than a year ago. I'm guessing it has a China rom with Google apps installed additionally (before it was shipped). It was working fine till now.
A week ago it received a OTA update to the new 12.1.4 Stable MIUI.
Since then all Google apps and all apps that use google services don't work.
I have a few google accounts on the phone and I can see them in MIUI but I cannot access them via Gmail app. The app doesn't see any of the accounts and I cannot ad a new Gmail account. Outlook works.
Google play, google photos and google drive don't start.
All apps that use my google accounts can't backup or sync.
Crome browser works slow.
I tried deleting all the data info (data and cache) of all the Google apps but it didn't work.
Has anyone experienced the same problems and did you find a fix?
Thank you

You should try asking that on the official Xiaomi forum

Or install Xiaomi.eu rom provided on this forum. We don't have issue with google apps

Cheers! :cool:

Reactions: Poney70
You should try asking that on the official Xiaomi forum

Or install Xiaomi.eu rom provided on this forum. We don't have issue with google apps

Cheers! :cool:

Installing eu rom would be a longer lasting solution but I'm a noob and I see most instructions for the installation need some kind of app (for backup, boot or restore) installed on the phone and I can't do that because my play store doesn't work.

Installing eu rom would be a longer lasting solution but I'm a noob and I see most instructions for the installation need some kind of app (for backup, boot or restore) installed on the phone and I can't do that because my play store doesn't work.
No play store needed. Or backup app need to be installed.

There are many guides on the forum
Examples

Status
Not open for further replies.