Keeps booting back to TWRP

lqfjun88

Members
Mar 7, 2020
it looks good .... I can only say, that I had same issues.... format data, install rom version again ... after 3 attempts it worked for me ....
I have tried many times, still cannot work
It is strange that TWRP never prompt me for password when TWRP started. Could it be the problem?

Reactions: neron

Marco Cruz

Members
Jul 9, 2014
Many bad hunting dogs around here would say I am never fair....
That's not not TRUE!

-you need to format your data in twrp section, not only wipe because memory stays encrypted if you do only this.
I was stuck on a boot loop either.

Your tip to format instead of wiping soldved it. Thanks.

I installed it about 5-6 times and done a lot of stuff before just using the format.

Thank you for that tip!

lqfjun88

Members
Mar 7, 2020
I was stuck on a boot loop either.

Your tip to format instead of wiping soldved it. Thanks.

I installed it about 5-6 times and done a lot of stuff before just using the format.

Thank you for that tip!
Hi Marco,
Can share what you have "done a lot of stuff". I had been stuck for more than a month to no avail. Really disappointed for buying the latest xiaomi

lqfjun88

Members
Mar 7, 2020
if no password is called at twrp opening it is because THIS trwp is unable to support encryption.
That way your phone is at risk because not encrypted.
I just found out that the first time TWRP boot, it must ask you for password. Otherwise, it will keep rebooting to TWRP which I experience.
I have to install using MiFlash program to install the image. As Miflash can only flash limited ROM, I flash TWRP again. This time, it asked for password the first time before entering TWRP. After that, I just format and install the ROM successfully with just one try.

Reactions: neron and LOLO9393

SchmutzSkuz

Members
May 14, 2020
Hi Guys,

i have the same problem. I´m in TWRP an flashed the firmware xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_20.3.26_v11-10 and now the phone dont boot up to my system. It goes only back to TWRP. What can i do? I tryed to flash the stock rom with miflash but i have the error: antirollback check error.

Can anyone help me? Sorry my english is not good :(

lqfjun88

Members
Mar 7, 2020
Hi Guys,

i have the same problem. I´m in TWRP an flashed the firmware xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_20.3.26_v11-10 and now the phone dont boot up to my system. It goes only back to TWRP. What can i do? I tryed to flash the stock rom with miflash but i have the error: antirollback check error.

Can anyone help me? Sorry my english is not good :(
Have you used miflash first?