Invalid Kernel mi mix 2s

willydejoe

Members
Oct 6, 2012
In miui 12, in kernel settings we can no longer raise the sensitivity level of the proximity sensor and it doesn't work at all.
Is it just me?

Look at you whenever I communicate something that happens to me you do not leave me or invalidate my post, it makes me look ridiculous. I am not a programmer or developer, I am just a user who says here what happens to his terminal. That is why I have always been a beta in this model and it is others. I don't mean to offend, just say what I observe

I always speak with politeness and respect and you have invalidated two or three posts in which I speak of the problems of this terminal with the proximity sensor

I invalidated your report because we have no control over CIT functionality, or lackthere of... you should report to Xiaomi.

Everyone here exposes their experiences with their terminals, I don't know if it is Chinese or Europe, I only communicate it so that people know. I don't know what you have against me, you can be more polite with people

Everyone here exposes their experiences with their terminals, I don't know if it is Chinese or Europe, I only communicate it so that people know. I don't know what you have against me, you can be more polite with people
I'm being practical, I don't care about politeness. I said that we can't solve (or even debug) your issue, what else do you want, apologies?

Reactions: YeepYeep
It is just a matter of more education and less arrogance.
They educated me not to disrespect others.
And if you have to apologize ... nothing happens, that makes you bigger as a person.
Excuse my english from google.
This ends my unsolved doubt, thank you.