language german

if I understand correctly, you want to set the German language on your smartphone, if it's your intention to do. it's very simple. go to setup> scroll down to find additional setting (no first but second)> language and keyboard> ligua> finally choose the language you want to set (in this case yours is: GERMAN). P.S I do not know if I answered your question so exhausted

if I understand correctly, you want to set the German language on your smartphone, if it's your intention to do. it's very simple. go to setup> scroll down to find additional setting (no first but second)> language and keyboard> ligua> finally choose the language you want to set (in this case yours is: GERMAN). P.S I do not know if I answered your question so exhausted
Please is there any way to post in german and getting answer in german ?

Nö, das ist ein internationales Forum, hier spricht man Englisch.
(no, this is an international forum, where we speak English)
It's actually down to you what language you decide to speak. English is the main language which will get you more help and comments, however there is no set rule about the language you decide to post in.

Thanks.

It's actually down to you what language you decide to speak. English is the main language which will get you more help and comments, however there is no set rule about the language you decide to post in.

This is great! The problem arises when you find a solution to a problem you're having, and it is written in a language you don't understand. That's why I personally appreciate posts being written in a language that the majority of people understand to at least some functional degree. As much as I'd like this to be German (which is my native language, too), the only real choice is English. Maybe with the help of Google Translate this should be possible to everyone.
And always remember: The most spoken language of the world is bad English. :)

This is great! The problem arises when you find a solution to a problem you're having, and it is written in a language you don't understand. That's why I personally appreciate posts being written in a language that the majority of people understand to at least some functional degree. As much as I'd like this to be German (which is my native language, too), the only real choice is English. Maybe with the help of Google Translate this should be possible to everyone.
Each to their own way but I've stated the reasons why English is preferred but not mandatory.

Ich kann schon auch auf Deutsch helfen :) Das Problem ist halt, daß dann nur wenige Leute die Antwort verstehen. Ich hatte schonmal den Fall, daß ich ein Problem hatte, und in einem Forum dann eine Antwort gefunden habe - auf georgisch. Das hat mich geheilt von der Idee, daß es toll ist wenn jeder seine Fragen oder Antworten einfach in der Sprache seiner grössten Bequemlichkeit in ein internationales Forum reinhämmert :)
Aber wenn's ein dringendes Problem ist, helfe ich natürlich gern.

they chose the English language at the global level, because for its simplicity (eg in Italian there are "mine, mine, mine, mine" in English only put my own, only for the 3rd people you put his give to him, her gives herself to her and her gives herself to things / objects)

[QUOTE = "frofa, post: 449009, membro: 173787"] Ich kann schon auch auf Deutsch helfen :) Das Problema è fermo, daß dann nur wenige Leute die Antecedenti verstehen. Ich hatte schonmal den Fall, daß ich ein Problem hatte, und in einem Forum dann eine Risposta gefunden habe - auf georgisch. Das hat mich geheilt von der Idee, il film è stato appena pubblicato da Fragen oder Antworten einfach in der Sprache seiner grössten Bequemlichkeit in ein internationales Forum reinhämmert:)
Aber wenn's ein dringendes Problem ist, helfe ich natürlich gern. [/ QUOTE]
parla L'Italiano, che io non ci sto capendo nulla