Latest Mi Pad 3 Xiaomi.eu Rom?

tkittich

Members
Sep 11, 2015
Hello,

I just bought a Mi Pad 3. It seems Mi Pad 3 is EOL. Where's the latest available xiaomi.eu rom for Mi Pad 3? Is that version good? Also, which rom should I use that is stable and has English google play store?

If you want English language you can still use the Chinese rom and add Google services. If you want multi languages rom, better go for Miui.it or Multirom.me, these roms will be updated.

Reactions: spino and tkittich
If you want English language you can still use the Chinese rom and add Google services. If you want multi languages rom, better go for Miui.it or Multirom.me, these roms will be updated.
How can i add google services?? Ive been searching for hours. I cant install google store. Please help me installing a ROM or anything that ables me to install any app. I dont need updates...just want a tablet that works normally.

You can search for Google Installer, or any kind of these apps that can install Google services. Sometimes you need to try different ones to have Google working properly. Check on en.miui.com forum, I think there are some posts about google apps. Or just flash a new rom (flash Chinese Dev rom first, then flash TWRP then flash Multirom.me rom for example, it has Google services pre installed, there are lots of tutorials).

Reactions: jjscorn

Miui.it is only with italian language ?

Where did you buy your MI pad 3?dry seen to be in short supply... Sold out or restocking most websites? Wkr