Latest Stable Does Not Flash. New Weekly Does.

arvindA

Members
Oct 14, 2017
Hi,

I have a mido device and tried to flash "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_V8.5.6.0.MCFCNED_v8-6.0 (1).zip", after flashing and rebooting with twrp, I get no os installed and after I do chose to reboot it gets stuck at boot logo.

I tried this several times, then when I flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_7.10.12_v9-7.0.zip ( latest weekly) the devices boots up fine.

Any clues?

I just re downloaded from AFH and withouth supersu ( no need to root ) and it booted up fine... only security patch is not updated....just weird that TWRP says no os installed.

Last edited:
I just did a fastboot format system -w ; followed by flashing stock and locking bootloader again. MIUI global is much more stable

"aosp" roms are not that good at all and do not have real any benefit in terms of battery.

miui eu isn´t what it seems to be, like when you wake up next to a girl that seemed gorgous when you were drunk, but now that your sober your full of regrets.

stock is best for me.

peace out

unsubscribed

Last edited:
Official Global roms are much better these days than they used to be, no chinese stuff anymore and also more languages available.