Latest Xaiomi.eu Rom For Mi Note Virgo?

sahoo56

Members
Aug 26, 2016
Whats the latest rom for virgo? Kindly share download link as well. regards and thanks in advance

The latest dev ROM is the 7.11.16.
Since then, official stable MIUI 9 ROMs have been released, but sadly no xiaomi.eu ports have arrived for those and I don't know if they will ever arrive.

Hi,
similar situation here: I have Mi Note Pro (Leo) and it's been a while since development ROMs have been released.
However China Stable Rom has been released recently.

Does anyone know why no more development ROMs for Mi Note/Pro (Leo) have been released?

The device still works very well, it's lightning fast and latest ROMs (released last year) were working like a charm. I see no reason for buying a new phone.

what about virgo's stable 9.2?? any news? I need it because my mi note has some problems....
thanks a lot

Reactions: pinni83
Hi guys,
is it possible to know if your stable 9.2 will be released for virgo? since the Chinese building and the global building have already been released ... when stable 9.2??
thanks a lot, nice w.e.
andrea

Reactions: Sgf_Sdgf
Hi guys,
is it possible to know if your stable 9.2 will be released for virgo? since the Chinese building and the global building have already been released ... when stable 9.2??
thanks a lot, nice w.e.
andrea

Mi Note and Mi Note Pro are listed as End of Life here. Don't know why, but seems that no new rom will be released. I switched to Multirom, 9.2 is availbe there.

Maybe the xiaomi.eu team faced with some problems with the latest stable 9.2 or just forgot about virgo and leo. For example hennessy (RN3 mtk) is also marked as EOL but xiaomi.eu already released the latest 9.2 stable ROM. Please @ingbrzy !

miui.it already release stable 9.2 since two weekend without any problem... i Hope that xiaomi.eu..... i Hope...One day...

well at the moment my MiNotePro is on miui.su 9.2 but I'm also eagerly waiting for xiaomi.eu ROM

Since yesterday I was very happy with the latest Xiaomi.eu-ROM for Virgo with all its additional functionality. Then I made a big mistake and switched to global stable ROM! :-( Not happy! And I cannot switch back because the Xiaomi.eu ROM is away! Has anyone an idea where I can find this ROM:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote_7.11.16_0658bab0b9_v9-6.0.zip ?