Launcher crashed because of folder

Saschb2b

Members
Nov 23, 2010
Hi,
If I sort things in the standart folder after the name it crashes after I reached the end of scrolling. Or instantly closed if I cannot scroll.
I use the standart folder that was created after the flash and an extra folder. The extra folder never crashes also if it is sorted.

I hope it'll help you.

I got a FC problem related with a folder too. I created one to collect games. everything was faine but after installing pocketgod and put it into the proper folder ... every time I try to open it (the other folders are OK) I got a launcher's FC :'(

update: very very strange. If I put in the "Game" folder 10 of them -> FC. with 9 -> NO FC no matter which game is the n.10! very strange because in other folders I got 10 and more apps into.

im getting fc in game folder afrer putting angry birds season in it. when i open folder instant fc. deleted the game and it worked fine

Same here with angry birds seasons, someone mentioned it over on miui-au too

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

ok i have had some force close issue arise in 11.19 and switched too 11.26.2 runing it for afew days without the launcher fully config to my liking (apps and widgets arranged) with no issues today started adding labels on my home screen to seperate apps and messing with some new widgets i started ahving the launcher fcing i heard of theis problem with too many apps in a folder but the real question arises how many widgets can we run on our home screens right now i have a total of ten home screens running with apps and widgets mixed in? as far as the angry birds issue heard that was because the new version and old are labeled the same so when you put them in the same folder it will fc

Its going to be resolved this week. I've reported it from last week but there was no time for them to confirm the issue. It will get fixed.

Cheers,

Mark

im getting fc in game folder afrer putting angry birds season in it. when i open folder instant fc. deleted the game and it worked fine

That is because the devs (Rovio) of Angry Birds for some reason used the same program name (com.rovio.angrybirds or whatever it is) for both versions of the game. The launcher gets confused if both games are placed in the same folder. I have 12 games in a folder and it doesn't FC. I just leave Seasons out of the folder.

HTH

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

That is because the devs (Rovio) of Angry Birds for some reason used the same program name (com.rovio.angrybirds or whatever it is) for both versions of the game. The launcher gets confused if both games are placed in the same folder. I have 12 games in a folder and it doesn't FC. I just leave Seasons out of the folder.

HTH

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Well, I don't think it's that the com.rovio.whatever is the same. I think it's just the icons, but either way, it's a bad decision on Rovio's part.