Launcher Mod weekly updates.

Discussion in 'MIUI Mods' started by boystuff, Oct 28, 2011.

1. ubuntunerd

ubuntunerdMembers

Oct 30, 2011
    this mod is awesome i used it just till 5 days ago when i switch to samsung galaxy s2 epic we have a working miui version which is 2.1.13 any chance we can get this mod working for it and by the way extended settings does work with it, i try another version of the launcher mod and i got status bar fc none stop :( it would be much appreciated if could help Andy and i know for a fact lots of other peeps would too of course when ever you find the time to thanks a million in advance

2. ubuntunerd

ubuntunerdMembers

Oct 30, 2011
    well spoke to soon this mod does work extended settings is actually was causing the fc :(

3. etp23

etp23Members

Feb 14, 2012
    Male
    im on the latest miui and this sent me into bootloops if not this one it was the 4 way reboot but one or the other just posting i guess as a warning???
    was a dalvick cache wipe needed?? anything like that??

4. wiineedmore

Nov 7, 2010
    Has this been updated to work with the newest 2.24? I need the scrollable widgets part.

5. mmceorange

mmceorangeMembers

Jan 16, 2012
    In regards to the "Do not restore from backups after mod install" warning, would installing from Market and then restoring only DATA from TB still cause problems? Just a thought.

Also, awaiting 2.3.2 compatible version :) (but have not tried current release)

6. wubu

wubuMembers

Feb 19, 2012
    Male
    can anyone update the screen shots?

Qasim likes this.

Share Our Site