Led Notification Not Pulsing

W4RPZ

Members
Jul 12, 2016
Hi, since i have installed xiaomi.eu 7.5 in my redmi note 3 SD the led notification light does not pulse when a notification arrives, it stays always on. It worked normally with global or dev oficial rom from xiaomi.
Can anybody point me some kind of solution to this issue? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi, since i have installed xiaomi.eu 7.5 in my redmi note 3 SD the led notification light does not pulse when a notification arrives, it stays always on. It worked normally with global or dev oficial rom from xiaomi.
Can anybody point me some kind of solution to this issue? Thanks in advance.
Hello, same thing with Mi 4C, missed calls the LED stays on.
I attached here a Thread link I opened in the Official forum, only a person or two have joined! Too bad, I do not want to debate, here I have repeatedly argued, and this should not be done. If you want I can go to the official forum and send the link.

If we do not help our phones will not be good

Reactions: W4RPZ
Hello, same thing with Mi 4C, missed calls the LED stays on.
I attached here a Thread link I opened in the Official forum, only a person or two have joined! Too bad, I do not want to debate, here I have repeatedly argued, and this should not be done. If you want I can go to the official forum and send the link.

If we do not help our phones will not be good

Thanks for your response. I will appreciate if you post the link.
Looking foward for help from the community :)

Reactions: Stefano131270
I changed 4 ROM, always the same problem.
I have not tried to change language though! I do it in a few days, maybe... I have a surprise.
The phone is now far from my hands :)

Reactions: W4RPZ
I see in your thread that you refer to missed calls. In my case it stays on in any type of Notification (Notification, Missed Call or Message).
If you want write below:
Same thing with redmi Notes 3
but LED always lit with messages.
Or open a Bug Thread and attach the link here