LED Settings

i just re-flashed the phone with miflash and 2.5.25 and led settings are still there in 2.5.25 running the chinese version of miui the non modified version so have the LED apk/settings been removed from this version?

Yeah its gone from miuiandroid.com version but in the original version 2.5.25 its still there so maybe miuiandroid had it removed for some reason since the original version has it :)

It's a bug, I guess. I saw a reply from developers of miuiandroid.com and they said that LED settings must present in all builds for MI-One. Hope they will fix it in future releases)

Yeah would be nice or maybe you can get rainbow colors flashing 1 new color every second :D :p Party leds ;)

I made an update from OTA and LEDs are fully working and blinking with right colours.

Screenshot_2012-05-30-15-23-06.png

Dammit. Then your on MIUI Chinese edition. I guess if you speak Chinese thats fine, but I recommend flashing our MI ONE ROM. (Located at the ROMs tab on top). Then waiting for Friday to test our LED fix.

By the way it's translated to english 99%, so i don't see any problem using this rom :)

By the way it's translated to english 99%, so i don't see any problem using this rom :)
Im not sure what version you were using if it was the latest 2.5.25 from xiaomi but as you say its very translated except for some app names but using that rom you dont have google play and other apps that comes from google that miuiandroid has what you do have is a lot of apps for people in china. :)

Strange, but i use only stock updater, how can it be this buid? Strange things here :)

Strange, but i use only stock updater, how can it be this buid? Strange things here :)

Once you flash a rom for us. Your device board name becomes mione_plus_ma, while if in china it stays as mione_plus. So now your OTA updates can only come from US if its mione_plus_ma. So once you flash our ROM once. MIUI China OTA updates cannot hit you. Only ours. So I'd venture to say you haven't flashed one of our ROMs since we made this change, which was around 2.5.11.