Leica camera from xiaomi.eu rom

Motox

Members
Jun 3, 2011
Hey guys,
In the camera app which can be found in the internet has not dynamic shots.
In the Xiaomi.eu Rom is the function available .
Someone here extracted the App and sent it to me, but I can't install it " cause package is invalid "
Is it possible to get APK with dynamic shots , which is installable?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-20-13-18-00-945_com.google.android.packageinstaller.png
    Screenshot_2022-08-20-13-18-00-945_com.google.android.packageinstaller.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 207
Not possible. To make it installable it has to be resigned, but if it's resigned with any signature other than Xiaomi's official signature, you still won't be able to update the existing app.

it is posible , I have install Leica camera on 13.06. , you need root and in telegrm group you have miui optimiation, everythings work , even is better then xiaomi stock camara , only moon mode not working, slow motion is fixed with yesturday update

it is posible , I have install Leica camera on 13.06. , you need root and in telegrm group you have miui optimiation, everythings work , even is better then xiaomi stock camara , only moon mode not working, slow motion is fixed with yesturday update
He asked "Is it possible to get APK with dynamic shots , which is installable?", and the answer is no. He can't install our modded APK normally.
Root was not part of the discussion.

It don't must be installed normally , it would be enough when its possible with sideload or root ...

Installed lspposed
Disabled signature package
Installed google installer Could install the APK but has no connection to camera

The package must be damaged, can someone provide me the APK again pls ?

Last edited:
Ok I can't extract a apk from a fastboot Rom or recovery rom...... thought i would be much easierer

Last edited: