Lineage Os 13 Beta 2 For Redmi Pro

on youtube if i try to play a 1080p video is glitching, audio fx is crashing all time and video are lagging and glitching

omg...:( i hate miui, it's horrible, battery life is very bad, performance some times is VERY poor and i can't use the phone as a phone, i don't know why but most times is working with 4 worst cpu cores, is overheating and is very slow, is not smooth, only i need this 3 bugs to fix
  • Headphones
  • Reset RIL on call
  • Camera focus

Reactions: reichmyu
There a new Lineage OS 13 ROM for the RN4 so maybe I can fix offscreen charging if I change the base ROM to that ROM. However camera is not wokring at all in that ROM, but camera is this ROM was useless anyway ^^

Reactions: stevedat
Yesterday I tried many things but I did not fix any bug. I also ported the RN4 ROM from scratch and it did not charge when it was off so I suppose that it is not working in that ROM because in the AOSP I ported from that phone it is working well

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

Yesterday I tried many things but I did not fix any bug. I also ported the RN4 ROM from scratch and it did not charge when it was off so I suppose that it is not working in that ROM because in the AOSP I ported from that phone it is working well

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk
Please don't give up,you'r our only hope !!!

Reactions: reichmyu