Lineage Os 13 Beta 2 For Redmi Pro

Can you try to add this line (persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1) on build prop - maybe it can help.

and cyanogen is dead so i recommend u to change the name of the rom to lineage os on build prop + remove the vernee apollo lite name from there + find a lineage os bootanimation to replace the cyanogen old one.
Will try that, thanks! ;)

Also I feel that changing the bootanimation is like trying to make a fake ROM. If lineage is ported to the apollo lite or I manage to compile it I will change this project to lineage but I will leave it as CM for now

Reactions: Kristi6.9
Friend, can you use something from UMI Z ROM ? It is almost the same hardware, even dual camera setup is same sensor Sony IMX 258??
I am very angry on Xiaomi, even this phone have 4K enabled, shame on you Xiaomi.

Friend, can you use something from UMI Z ROM ? It is almost the same hardware, even dual camera setup is same sensor Sony IMX 258??
I am very angry on Xiaomi, even this phone have 4K enabled, shame on you Xiaomi.
It is not that similar as it is using a helio x27 (while rm pro is using 20/25). Also it may be as hard to include RM Pro camera libs and UMI Z camer libs and I would rather include the official ones from our phone than the official ones from other phone

Sketch.png

I think diferences are to small, so we can even get a litle bit overclocked Redmi Pro :D

View attachment 15164
I think diferences are to small, so we can even get a litle bit overclocked Redmi Pro :D
RMN 4 and Apollo Lite are much more similar than that phone imo. Also it does not have any custom ROM to start with.

So as I said before, it may be as hard to include RM Pro libs and UMI libs and in this case I prefer to include RM Pro libs to make sure that they are working well

But that is for a 6572 and 6972 is really different

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk
I know that. I was thinking if you can make something like that with redmi pro... example: we flash a vernee apollo lite rom than we flash this zip to autoport it for redmi pro

I know that. I was thinking if you can make something like that with redmi pro... example: we flash a vernee apollo lite rom than we flash this zip to autoport it for redmi pro
After reading many guides about MTK porting I found that in old mtk phones (65xx) ROMs can be ported without modifying the boot.img so it is posible to do that. I do not know if I could manage to do that for the Redmi Pro but I find it kind of useless as there are not many android 6.0 ROMs for MTK 6797 and I ported most of them.

PD: lineage os 13 has been released for Apollo Lite so the next version of this ROM could be Lineage instead of CM ;)

As expected it has the same bugs as CM and AICP. I will port Lineage now and then I will go back to fixing bugs because, if I solve one bug in one of those ROMs, it will be solved in all of them
It is a good nowsbso far.
The aim to get is daily use then you go on moving forward improvement.
As I see, AICP was ported quite well, just needs fixing calls and camera.

It is a good nowsbso far.
The aim to get is daily use then you go on moving forward improvement.
As I see, AICP was ported quite well, just needs fixing calls and camera.
Also I can confirm the bug you said about outgoing calls. It looks like RIL resets everytime you try to make a call. And that bug appears in every ROM from ApolloLite because I tested it in RR

I finally managed to get Lineage to the same stage as CM, I mean, same bugs. It was a bit tricky because the zip had a really different layout compared to CM zip as the system was inside a .dat (as most of the newest ROMs) and I had many bugs the first time I tried to boot it.

Last edited:
Hey,
I haven't tried beta 2 yet but i think the Sensordrivers still aren't working.
I think its a good thing to mention it in the first post for people to know.
At the moment i'm not able to flash my redmi Pro because i need it everyday but i'm really looking forward to Lineage OS.
Please keep on working.
Greetings.

Hey,
At the moment i'm not able to flash my redmi Pro because i need it everyday but i'm really looking forward to Lineage OS.
Please keep on working.
Greetings.
You just need to do a Full ROM back up from TWPR then try the custom Rom.
Revert to your back-uped ROM anytime that you like.
Cheers/

Hey,
Please keep on working.
Greetings.
What sensors are not working? I mean light sensor, for example, is working well

Reactions: Cybran