Invalid Location Permission 20.5.28 miui 12 (mi9t)

Djlilyazi

Members
May 3, 2020
I don't know if this is a system bug or app bug but whenever I try to deny location access for all apps they keep gaining access to location info without asking me. I've never had this issue before that's why I think it's rom related. Also if I change the settings to only when using the app many other apps will change automatically to gain access all the time.

I don't know if this is a system bug or app bug but whenever I try to deny location access for all apps they keep gaining access to location info without asking me. I've never had this issue before that's why I think it's rom related. Also if I change the settings to only when using the app many other apps will change automatically to gain access all the time.
Example?

I never gave theses apps ALL time location access. Im using MI 9T. I will deny then and after few hours they all have access again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-01-11-32-01-955_com.google.android.permissioncontroller.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 211
I never gave theses apps ALL time location access. Im using MI 9T. I will deny then and after few hours they all have access again.
You're looking at the wrong place. You should open the App info -> Permissions, and look there.

You're looking at the wrong place. You should open the App info -> Permissions, and look there.
I have all my apps set like this ? Is this what you mean ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-01-12-26-39-187_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 183
I have all my apps set like this ? Is this what you mean ?
Yes, and it looks like everything is fine. The other permission manager you've been looking in is the Google Permission Controller, which Global ROMs use. We use the MIUI Permission Manager.

Reactions: Djlilyazi
Yes, and it looks like everything is fine. The other permission manager you've been looking in is the Google Permission Controller, which Global ROMs use. We use the MIUI Permission Manager.
I changed them all to notify and its fixed now. Thank you for all your help