Lockscreen Slider Disappears

Jan 30, 2011
So my lockscreen slider doesn't display while I have the personal pattern code enabled. It used to display at one time and then suddenly disappeared. So now when I have my screen locked, it shows the pattern grid only. Before I'd have to slide down the locksreen slider to reveal pattern. If I disable the pattern security, the lockscreen slider returns.
I don't mind so much, but it stops me from controlling music from the lockscreen...which kinda sucks.
I believe this started in 1.5.13. I could be wrong.
Anyone else having this problem?

I want to have the problem!! But I can't seem to get it anymore, do u know what you kind of did/installed and got the bug, so I can do the same :)

I am having the same problem! It drives me crazy. And the lock pattern occasionally goes to the upper right have corner.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miuiandroid.com forum app

I am having the same problem! It drives me crazy. And the lock pattern occasionally goes to the upper right have corner.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Yeah, the lockscreen in the corner happens to me as well. Talk about insult to injury :)

I've got the same issue of the lockscreen not showing when I have security on since I think 1.5.6 or 1.5.13. I'm currently on update 1.5.27 and this still hasn't been fixed.