Loose USB port, questioning if its fake or genuine Redmi Note

jaking008

Members
Jul 20, 2014
Hey guys!

I just recently join the Xiaomi craze and have gotten myself a Redmi Note. I order it online, and just arrive today. Everything works fine and dandy until I plug it in to charge, thats when i notice the micro usb port is extremely loose, I have to put something under the usb wire to get it charging. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem. I've emailed the store that I bought it from to see if they can compensate the repair fees for me, and they have yet to reply me, since I really need to this phone at my side now that my previous phone is completely unusable.

The one thing that made me question if its genuine or fake is the SN, which is 0123456789ABCEDF. According to the seller, its an original AP unit, so one thing for sure its not original, but is it AP? I check for signs if its fake or not, but everything seems to be original, the front camera lens is 1.5mm, the side bezel is about 9.3mm, benchmark average at about 24k, camera quality is fairly good, no problem connecting to pc (if wire is being held up). So yeah. What do you guys think? Any suggestion?

PS, I bought it from Lelong.com.my, from MyTab, or iDistribution. In case if anyone is familiar with them.

Just tested it with Antutu X and got 26k ^^. I' guessing its really an AP unit since everything in the box points to fake, but every on the device says otherwise. Is there any other checks that I could do? Also, did your unit have a loose micro usb port?