Redmi Note 3 Pro Won't Chrage

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 / Pro' started by makeyeu, Oct 30, 2016.

1. makeyeu

makeyeuMembers

May 27, 2016
    #1makeyeu,Oct 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    At the end of the day plugged in my RN3P into Aukey Quick Charge 2 power supply and Anker sleeved USB cable at about 15% battery level. Phone got very hot in next few minutes and just stopped charging.

Now phone works normally, is cold and has about 8% of charge. I tried different sockets, different cables (tried original as well). I only have one charger with 5V/2A output.

WHAT DO I DO?

**EDIT:** I think the issue is the Anker cable i bought from aliexpress and used about 2-3 times prior to the accident.

When i connect the phone to PC with original USB cable i got THIS error message.

Users had similar issues:
    Unfortunately when i connect the phone to USB 3.0 or 2.0 ports on my laptop on AC it gives me error i just posted above.

I found possible solution on MIUI forums:
    The problem is, i can't enter engineering mode as i use CM13. I can't flash native MIUI ROM via EDL as the phone is not recognized by PC.

The only possible solution i found so far is:
    I'm not sure if that's a good idea but i don't know what else to do.
    ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!

2. petichin

petichinMembers

Jun 28, 2017
    Male
    Hi,

I have the same problem: my phone didn't charged. I downgraded from 8.2 to 8.1 and it works. 3 weeks later, without any upgrade/update happened again: you connected the cable usb to the phone and it didin't charged.

I sent it to manteinance and they downgrade again. What happend? What is the problem. I don't trust in the phone because it can avoid of charge any moment.

Any Idea?

Here you have my post 2 months ago...
    en.miui.com/thread-581746-1-1.html

Now i works, but .... when it will fail again????? Which morning i'll get up with my mobile phone at 17% after charge whole night?

Share Our Site