Invalid lost mobile network now i have the new weekly rom MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/V14.0.22.12.19.DEV/

Status
Not open for further replies.

elien

Members
Mar 19, 2016
I have a problem I have the provider Drei from Austria I have the MI12 Pro unlocked it and installed the latest version 13.2.7.0 on it. as long as i have wifi i can make calls as normal as soon as i have the mobile network i constantly lose the connection to the mobile network and the phone call breaks down no mobile network that’s how it works all the time after a few tries the mobile phone restarts but the same error keeps happening to me Getting a new SIM card doesn't help either.
can you somehow read out where the error is? or does anyone else have the same problem?
now i have the newest weekly rom an it is the same problem.

mfg
Elien

Last edited:
I have a problem I have the provider Drei from Austria I have the MI12 Pro unlocked it and installed the latest version 13.2.7.0 on it. as long as i have wifi i can make calls as normal as soon as i have the mobile network i constantly lose the connection to the mobile network and the phone call breaks down no mobile network that’s how it works all the time after a few tries the mobile phone restarts but the same error keeps happening to me Getting a new SIM card doesn't help either.
can you somehow read out where the error is? or does anyone else have the same problem?
xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.2.7.0.TLBCNXM_v13-13-fastboot.zip

mfg
Elien
pls no double posts….

Can not replicate it, it does not seem to be common. Same setup, but in Germany. Good luck though!

now i have the newest weekly rom and the problem is the same. As soon as I use my cell phone to make calls while I'm on the road, it loses the signal. I tried to call via whatsapp, it works fine. As soon as I make a call via the mobile network, the mobile phone loses the mobile signal. MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/V14.0.22.12.19.DEV/

now i have the newest weekly rom and the problem is the same. As soon as I use my cell phone to make calls while I'm on the road, it loses the signal. I tried to call via whatsapp, it works fine. As soon as I make a call via the mobile network, the mobile phone loses the mobile signal. MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/V14.0.22.12.19.DEV/
Also tested V14.0.22.12.8.DEV and same no network.
Installed the MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/V14.0.22.12.19.DEV/,clean flash(first install.bat) and everything works perfectly.

Reactions: kcorrea1
Status
Not open for further replies.