M1 UK

sxc_kieran_grr

Members
May 24, 2011
Ive seen a couple threads about the M1 on USA providers, and it doesnt look promising from what ive read. Is it going to be the same issue in the UK? I think I already know the answer I'm just hoping I'm wrong.

what u mean by informations from couple threads ? can u be more specific? what info ?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Yes on American providers, im talking about in the United Kingdom. I just dont know if we use different frequencies that might match up to the M1, probably not, but I would like to know definitively.

Yes on American providers, im talking about in the United Kingdom. I just dont know if we use different frequencies that might match up to the M1, probably not, but I would like to know definitively.

I just looked up UK frequencies, it appears that in the UK you use 900 MHZ and 1800 MHZ for GSM and 3G is on the 2100 MHZ band.

The M1 seems to be on the GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz and WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz. So it would appear compatible with UK frequencies. Perhaps someone who lives in the UK with a bit more knowledge can fill in the blanks here :)

Just ask MarkH, he's about to get his M1 any day now.

Sent from my Nexus S using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Im mainly asking because my Dad goes on business trips to china, and he is going in a couple of weeks and pick me one up. So I wanted to know if he got me one in China whether it would in the UK.

Anyone else confirm it will definitely work? I just dont want to waste a good amount of money because i didnt do my homework.