New Mainland China - Mihome Notification Don't Work

Aleko

Members
Jan 20, 2018
Hi all,
i'm experiencing a problem with my MiMax2 with EU (8.1.18 weekly).

I've installed MiHome and connect all my smart devices.
In order to add the smart gateway, i selected "mainland china" and i don't receive notification on events.
If i select "European Regions" i receive notifications.
Obviously I can't use "European Regions" because i can't add gateways devices that are only available in "mainland china".

I checked all the settings comparing with friends and community (with global rom) and there are no misconfigurations.

It seems that there is something that block the notifications coming from china servers.

Thank you in advance for your support.
I will be very happy to collaborate to solve this issue.

Hi all,
i'm experiencing a problem with my MiMax2 with EU (8.1.18 weekly).

I've installed MiHome and connect all my smart devices.
In order to add the smart gateway, i selected "mainland china" and i don't receive notification on events.
If i select "European Regions" i receive notifications.
Obviously I can't use "European Regions" because i can't add gateways devices that are only available in "mainland china".

I checked all the settings comparing with friends and community (with global rom) and there are no misconfigurations.

It seems that there is something that block the notifications coming from china servers.

Thank you in advance for your support.
I will be very happy to collaborate to solve this issue.
I hava China 8.1.25 and work fine on China Region

Hi guys, I have such an issue for all notifications related to Mi home app. There is is a simple unbelievable solution. You can still be in Mainland china region. Just go into phone settings/Applications and delete data for Mihome app. No worries your settings will remain, connected to your account and saved in cloud. Works like a charm for me.

I am a new user of redmi note 5 (4/64) and i have problem with mi home with connected door sensors and notifications. The problem is that the notifications never show up. I have check everything concerning auto-start, miui battery optimizations and permissions. At my wife's s9 plus everything works as it should. And at an old kenzo (note 3 pro sd) everything works perfect. Notifications on time... What happens to note 5? I have checked with 9.5.17.0, 9.5.19.0 and beta 8.7.12 I have tried more than 5 hard resets with no result I am very dissapointed with the phone. I strongly believe that it has big problems concerning its software.