Many Bugs for Driod Incredible

littleshort456

Members
Dec 14, 2010
i got installed MIUI v.0.12.11.0

My contacts wont sync with facebook or gmail.

i tried adding accounts and deleting and trying again.

nothing happens, i even tried going to facebook app and settings sync with phone and that doesn't turn on.

wifi wont work, and downloading on market wont download.

Whats going on here?

Have you done a full reinstall, complete with a full data wipe and dalvik cache wipe, etc? Did you install a custom kernel?

i have a kernel of 2.6.32.17-cyanogenmod

i installed it thru rom manager.

btw i rebooted phone and only when wifi works does all of the above work.

and my wifi keeps giving me an error after 4 hours of working,

I had trouble with downloading from the market last night when I installed MUIU, but I think all I did was reboot and now it's working fine. Haven't tested WiFi though.

As far as syncing facebook to your contact pictures, I thought that was a feature with sense? I could be wrong but I didn't think it would do that without sense.

I also have dinc running MIUI 12.11 and I have none of these problems, I would suggest a new wipe&install

I have the DInc and have been running miui for the past three our four versions. i have't had any issues whatsoever until I upgraded to 12.11.1. Now I vert often have compete freezes, force closes, and random reboots. The strange thing is that when it does the random reboots, it gets stuck at the miui boot screen. It's not frozen because I can still see the loading animation moving. It only finally boots if I hold in the power button. It does a quick vibrate, then turns on. the most annoying thing about the random reboots is I don't have to be using the phone for it to happen. it'll be in my pocket, I'll take it out, and it will be stock at the miui loading screen. I'm using the stock kernel, no overclocking, and did a fresh install after wiping everything. If I can't figure this out, I'm gonna be forced to go back to my completely stable virtuous rom.which I don't want to do. I love miui! Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my DInc using the miui-dev.com forum app

I have had major problems also. The last 2 or 3 versions would start giving me crazy FCs after running it for a week. Didn't bother me much at first because the newest version would come out and I would install it. Now the newest version I get FCs maybe after a day of use. It just seems really really weird. I tried everything, from wipe and reinstall. This helps but then right when I think everything is fine it starts FCs really bad. Like everything is crashing. Anyone have any ideas what could cause this?

What is the best kernel for this?

Yeah I've been getting many restart and boots as well how do we fix it

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Well I reinstalled everything and I am staying with the kernel that comes with the rom. Going to see if does the same thing as the other kernels did.

Well I reinstalled everything and I am staying with the kernel that comes with the rom. Going to see if does the same thing as the other kernels did.

Yeah I would try that and see what happens, I have been using the kernel that comes with the miui rom with no problems at all.

Stock miui kernel here as well. I do have an SLCD screen though. Don't know if that matters at all but its the only difference I could think of between dinc owners.

Sent from my DInc using the miui-dev.com forum app