Mediatek Patreon Support

mfizz

Members
Oct 1, 2023
Just wondering how this works. I am about to buy a phone that is in the funded list. I am happy to pay the price to install it. However I am wondering if this will be the case everytime there is an update / security update to the phone.

Will I have to pay $10 a month to continue getting updates?

The payment is for a month of subscription, in other words, a month of access to download links, including updates if any are released during that month.
It's working as per-device mailing lists with Email-linked access authorization.
Once you cancel the subscription and the month of access is over - access to links is voided and you are removed from the mailing list.

I would like to know, is there a Chinese dialer or messaging in the patreon rom, or is it google? Can you select the quick access buttons in the home screen settings -1 screen? Thanks!

Thank you for your answer, you helped a lot, could you answer me, is the Russian language present in the firmware, and are there instructions for the firmware? I'm ready to subscribe to Patreon, thanks!
Yes there's Russian, the instructions are in the About page of that Patreon page.