Meizu M9 Port...Htc Evo.

Believe it or not, I didn't use logcat when doing this. I simply just put the port and the CM rom I used side by side and I pulled what I needed from the CM rom and put it into the Port rom. I didn't write the steps down I took. I know if I get time I can go back and retrace my steps but I lined them up, took what I needed, and if it didn't boot I made changes.

The thing I get confused on is which files need to be moved over from cm into the meizu build. Which ones that need to remain muize files.

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Why don't u guys take a stable release of miui. For evo. And use that to swap files between evo cause I feel the miui. Would have more barring on m9 then cm cause miui is originally a GSM rom. Like m9 and cm is built for evo so no GSM back end

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I think it says there is a link for a flashable ZIP. I'm gonna flash this, because I think it's pretty neat. I'll reply again with my opinion, although probably not needed haha. But seriously, great work guys, and if anything is needed, I can try to help in any way possible, I'm all about MIUI, and from now on, Meizu.