Mi 10 Chinese Rom Version B20 LTE 4G missing - which rom?

yep, no matter what I do only get H+ when using my O2 sim. I tried my works Vodafone sim in it and I got 4G.

not sure why O2 isn’t working, I know I won’t get the full range on O2 because band 20 is missing from the mi 10 on the Chinese version

gutted really, it’s an amazing phone

Did you try to add APNs manual and see if that works ?

Here in Canada I am using Fido, With my Mi8 I could only use H+ but I searched and I found the APN LTE properties of my carrier and I manual imported them and now all is good

Google Pay doesn't work on my Mi 10 through TWRP
I'm assuming it would work on the Global Rom with stock recovery.

As far as I'm aware as soon as you unlock the boot loader Google Pay stops working.

Google Pay doesn't work on my Mi 10 through TWRP
I'm assuming it would work on the Global Rom with stock recovery.

As far as I'm aware as soon as you unlock the boot loader Google Pay stops working.

When you root your phone, it doesn't work. When you don't it does. Or you know what you have to do with Magisk.

Reactions: Pelayo
Because I needed it to work on B20 4G LTE as I use O2

I didn’t realise when I ordered it there are different versions I thought it was only the rom that’s different, my loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am still getting 4g on o2 and really goof HSPA+ (H+) really happy with my Mi10 especially on the EU price

I have been Xiaomi.eu for a month now. It connects to band 20, google pay works. Only thing it doesn't work is ok Google.

Make sure you use version 11.0.20 and not 11.0.24 which is buggy though being called stable version.

Reactions: neron
I have been Xiaomi.eu for a month now. It connects to band 20, google pay works. Only thing it doesn't work is ok Google.

Make sure you use version 11.0.20 and not 11.0.24 which is buggy though being called stable version.
How do you confirm B20 I have noticed no issues connecting to o2 LTE but can't confirm if that is due to B20 support?

Im on Vodafone and it uses band 20 . Use force 4g only app it shows LTE bands and forces the mobile to connect to tower with band 20. That said it crowded area its uses band 1 too

Im on Vodafone and it uses band 20 . Use force 4g only app it shows LTE bands and forces the mobile to connect to tower with band 20. That said it crowded area its uses band 1 too
u can see what bands u connect to wirh this app here
wen u open the app go to cell towers

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-30-14-52-56-764_com.inpocketsoftware.andsignal.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-30-14-52-56-764_com.inpocketsoftware.andsignal.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 297
Some delight full information - MI 10 is due to launch in India on 3rd May, they advertise it as Dual sim with gapps. So potentially proper Global ROM with dual sim support - don't put too many hopes due to CoVID-19 things could be delay and LTE bands could be different.

Good Evening,

I recently purchased a Mi 10 5G from some chinese place and it's got chinese bloatware and notifications.
Is there a UK rom i can install or a rom that i can actually understand.
You can install weekly EU rom

I can confirm 5g on Three works fine. I live in Cheshire but travel with work and it's picked it up in Leeds and Liverpool.

Miui Global 11.0.10.0

Thanks dude ;)
Are you using sim 1 slot?
Still no 5G by me grreee