New Mi 10 lite 5G before opening applications, wait for the complete reboot of the device to be completed

marinanightsky

Members
Jul 2, 2021
Hello!
What to do? I am from russia and as i understand i have an european device, pls help

Version 12.0.3.0 (QJIEUXM)
Mi 10 Lite 5G Phone

Yesterday morning, such a thing came out, it does not allow to enter any application, it just went into the settings, but it does not allow you to update something, it does not allow you to Press something, there is kind of phrase "before opening applications, wait for the complete reboot of the device to be completed", and thats all
I would not like to erase all the data, from my Phone, i too appreciate it, there is a lot of necessary, it does not connect to the computer, to move the data .
I've rebooted it a hundred times.
I dont know what to do:(
Screenshot_2021-07-02-13-56-18-204_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2021-07-02-13-56-19-760_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Hey, sorry for your trouble. Yes you do have a device for the European market but you should seek support at Mi community, this forum is for custom ROMs that run on Xiaomi phones - it is not related to the actual company but fan based. A very vague idea - If you are able to access the about screen can you press Обновить? Will it download the new version?

Reactions: Poney70