Mi 10 lite 5G

Fish2009

Members
Feb 7, 2019
Why does the phone not see the OTA update, but the site is there? xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.4.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11.zip
I downloaded the firmware to my phone, failed to install with TWRP - error,Zip file error, gets corrupted

Last edited:
I apologize, I downloaded the firmware with damage, downloaded it again to my phone and everything was installed, but I can't see OTA from the phone

I apologize, I downloaded the firmware with damage, downloaded it again to my phone and everything was installed, but I can't see OTA from the phone

until they upload the rom fixed the
12.1.4.0 does not have Play Protect certification, play store does not work, we have to wait for it to be fixed

Updated to 12.1.4, google play works, comes in and downloads. Things are good.

Last edited:
Hello. Is there a problem in the ROM? Do I have a problem if I install? I'm downloading from sourceforge site

I did some testing If I do a dirty flash with the twrp indicated by Fish2009 Google Play certification yes Safetynet no If I do a clean flash after formatting Data Google Play certification NO
I had completely forgotten that TWRP with Android 11 still doesn't work well, but by reading these steps on the forum:
1. TWRP flash
2. boot into TWRP
3. in TWRP format DATA (only DATA !!! you loss all data), after format need reboot in TWRP
4. flash xiaomi.eu rom, wipe cache / dalvick cache
5. reboot in system
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-12-1-12-2-12-5-stable-release.56191/post-601033

i haven't tried if it works yet i'm back to 12.1.2

And what about the update, back
from android 11 to android 10, why was it posted by xiaomi mi 10 lite

Last edited: