New Mi 10 Lite Zoom: Calendar not load birthday from google account

Jul 21, 2019
Mi 10 Lite Zoom: Calendar not load birthday from google account.
In account setting is Calendar sync set to on, and sync date is actual. But in Calendar settings always showed "Last synced: 1970-01-01...'

I try stable ROM (12.1.5), weekly ROMs (12.5_ 21.04.21, 12.6_21.04.29).
I try sync by mobile internet, and by WiFi.
I try sync off and turn sync on again.
I try delete account from phone and add account again.
No effect.

Attachments

• IMG_20210430_083854.jpg
    IMG_20210430_083854.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 198
thanks, but it is curve way. this need do import every time after adding new contact :(
Well it's not a Calendar issue per-se, it's a syncing issue. "Birthdays" calendar simply isn't syncing properly.
In fact, why I was investigating the issue, eventually "Birthdays" just showed up under the account name, nothing I did to make that happen.
Looks like a Google issue more than anything.
Not sure about the invalid date, which is basically 0 in terms of unix timestamp (which means 1/1/1970 00:00, in my case +02 because of the time zone).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-02-01-50-59-531_com.android.calendar.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-02-01-50-59-531_com.android.calendar.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 255
yes, it's a syncing issue. but on sync page in Settings menu, Calendar show last sync normal date ("Apr 30" as picture above)
The date issue is another issue altogether, not related.
It's a Google syncing issue. I checked the system's Calendar Provider, birthdays were not even synced (until they suddenly showed up).
The Calendar app is not responsible for syncing.

Why aren't you replying to the message I sent you in private?

The date issue is another issue altogether, not related.
It's a Google syncing issue. I checked the system's Calendar Provider, birthdays were not even synced (until they suddenly showed up).
The Calendar app is not responsible for syncing.

Calendar widget show planned task from google calendar, but not birthdays.

I install Calendar from playmarket - he show birthday, and his widget show birthdays. but standart Calendar widget dont show it.

ok, what I must deed for standart Calendar widget showed birth days of google contacts? I`m use the phone above one month, how much yet wait to sync?

Last edited:
Calendar widget show planned task from google calendar, but not birthdays.

ok, what I must deed for Calendar widget showed birth days of google contacts? I`m use the phone above one month, how much yet wait to sync?
Don't know, to me it happened randomly, try re-adding your Google account.

I did it like this and it works:
Deactivate MI calendar
Function in the Google Calendar was active. I disabled and enabled the birthday calendar selection in Calendar, then
Activate MI calendar

Attachments

• IMG_20210503_220323.jpg
    IMG_20210503_220323.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Reactions: schqual and Poney70
I did it like this and it works:
Deactivate MI calendar
Function in the Google Calendar was active. I disabled and enabled the birthday calendar selection in Calendar, then
Activate MI calendar
How to Deactivate MI calendar??? And I dont`have birthday calendar selection in Mi Calendar ((( (see my screenshot above)

solved.
need press "+" icon (add event) , and select birthday icn tab, then click on "import birthdays" - arter this the phone show all contact birthdays