Mi 10 / Pro Global only Single SIM

pinni83

Members
Feb 16, 2011
I waited for the new Mi 10 Pro and now the big disappointment:

Both versions, Mi10 and Mi10 Pro Global Version are only Single SIM! No DualSim support. What does Xiaomi think when they decide this? Not only nearly 300€ more expesive then in China, it is also a worse phone...

You can look on official mi.com page under specs and somebody on another board has it also confirmed with Mi support..

So this phone got it done for me and Also for many other people, I think...

Hoping for Redmi K30 Pro / Pocofone F2...

Gesendet von meinem Mi A3 mit Tapatalk

I'm 100% out of it. It's a shame that Xiaomi did it, what's the point? Juicy surcharge and now only single sim .. Megafail.

Both versions, Mi10 and Mi10 Pro Global Version are only Single SIM! No DualSim support. What does Xiaomi think when they decide this? Not only nearly 300€ more expesive then in China, it is also a worse phone...

You can look on official mi.com page under specs and somebody on another board has it also confirmed with Mi support..

I bet they have done a deal with networks and they have forced them to single sim. Same happened with hauwei

that will end you getting an Unlocked bootloader, which sux, or the Chinese ROM, which also sux.

Alternate and Co however are listing the Mi 10 as dual-SIM, so maybe still miscommunication?

I asked Alternate.de today and they said that both the Mi 10 and the Mi 10 Pro are dual sim at their shop. "Except the Mi Mix 3 5G all have dual sim". I also called the Xiaomi DE support but they couldn't say something about it. They only could say about their own online shop.

I was looking forward to purchasing the Mi 10 after having such a great experience with my Mi 9.
Xiaomi decided to cheap out on the LTE 4g Frequencies. My Mi9 will be my best option.
I currently use T-mobile wireless via Mint mobile in the US.
Oppo or Oneplus maybe my next choice I have several other products from Xiaomi, What a letdown.
Xiaomi why you be so dumb?
image.jpg

A German dealer offers Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro as EU-Version with LTE band 20 and Dual Sim. But it's preorder. Nobody has seen it yet. Perhaps a mistake in the description of the dealer...

A German dealer offers Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro as EU-Version with LTE band 20 and Dual Sim. But it's preorder. Nobody has seen it yet. Perhaps a mistake in the description of the dealer...

I talked with the shop and they said that they'd be dual sim. However I've still have doubts and will wait until the phone is available there.

Reactions: djrequiem
Yes, but they're Chinese devices without LTE B20 support. So, keep in mind that.
They sell both versions, what I bought is Global version, with fully support B20 of course and all European frequencies.I communicated with Gear..best before I bought it . Now I'm waiting for ship my order to me.

They sell both versions, what I bought is Global version, with fully support B20 of course and all European frequencies.I communicated with Gear..best before I bought it . Now I'm waiting for ship my order to me.
All the ones seen on A Express show single nano slot for global ones still ok with my CN version as its dual sim which I use a lot and also allows me to get around B20 as having an O2 5G (Tesco) & Smarty (3) sim in the UK.

You can buy chinese version, and install EU rom. both sims will work