New mi 10 pro media volume bug

Coolmove

Members
Jun 9, 2017
Hello, I am the person who bought the xiaomi mi 10 pro. I have a serious problem with my phone, but when I adjust the media volume to about 60 ~ 80%, there is a bug that the phone does not make any sound.

wolfplayer

Members
Mar 14, 2020
Hello Coolmove i have the same Problem i testet 20.3.12 Developer and Stable 11.0.12.0 the same on booth Maybe you speak German you can PM me or Maybe someone has a fix for it....

Coolmove

Members
Jun 9, 2017
Hello Coolmove i have the same Problem i testet 20.3.12 Developer and Stable 11.0.12.0 the same on booth Maybe you speak German you can PM me or Maybe someone has a fix for it....

oh thx for your comment, but i cant german so i cant PM you...(to be honesty i dont know what PM mean...) and i tested also developer 3.12~3.5 and stable 11.0.12.0. both of them had same bug and i move to chinese original rom... after fix this bug i come back to eu rom

Mitorafer

Members
Mar 26, 2020
Wait how and where do I perform this fix?
Hi I also have Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, I wanted to answer before but had an issue to make account, anyway you must root phone for this to work so I suggest backing up everything using twrp, then root and go to main android folder using a root explorer of some sort, main folder is just "/" open and edit "build.prop" file using a text editor, and remove the two lines mentioned above:
ro.config.media_vol_steps=30
ro.config.vc_call_vol_steps=14

then save and replace previous file and reboot phone this will fix this issue, then you can remove root or leave it enabled, it's up to you, I can confirm on my Mi 10 Pro that it works, if I didn't explain myself correctly please tell me I will help as best i can, sorry for any bad English and I hope this helps you, and the devs can implement this fix in next builds...

Reactions: Coolmove

Coolmove

Members
Jun 9, 2017
Hi I also have Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, I wanted to answer before but had an issue to make account, anyway you must root phone for this to work so I suggest backing up everything using twrp, then root and go to main android folder using a root explorer of some sort, main folder is just "/" open and edit "build.prop" file using a text editor, and remove the two lines mentioned above:
ro.config.media_vol_steps=30
ro.config.vc_call_vol_steps=14

then save and replace previous file and reboot phone this will fix this issue, then you can remove root or leave it enabled, it's up to you, I can confirm on my Mi 10 Pro that it works, if I didn't explain myself correctly please tell me I will help as best i can, sorry for any bad English and I hope this helps you, and the devs can implement this fix in next builds...
thx your comment! i'll wait the next build! loot work is difficult for me