New mi 10 pro media volume bug

Coolmove

Members
Jun 9, 2017
Hello, I am the person who bought the xiaomi mi 10 pro. I have a serious problem with my phone, but when I adjust the media volume to about 60 ~ 80%, there is a bug that the phone does not make any sound.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello Coolmove i have the same Problem i testet 20.3.12 Developer and Stable 11.0.12.0 the same on booth Maybe you speak German you can PM me or Maybe someone has a fix for it....

Hello Coolmove i have the same Problem i testet 20.3.12 Developer and Stable 11.0.12.0 the same on booth Maybe you speak German you can PM me or Maybe someone has a fix for it....

oh thx for your comment, but i cant german so i cant PM you...(to be honesty i dont know what PM mean...) and i tested also developer 3.12~3.5 and stable 11.0.12.0. both of them had same bug and i move to chinese original rom... after fix this bug i come back to eu rom

Wait how and where do I perform this fix?
Hi I also have Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, I wanted to answer before but had an issue to make account, anyway you must root phone for this to work so I suggest backing up everything using twrp, then root and go to main android folder using a root explorer of some sort, main folder is just "/" open and edit "build.prop" file using a text editor, and remove the two lines mentioned above:
ro.config.media_vol_steps=30
ro.config.vc_call_vol_steps=14

then save and replace previous file and reboot phone this will fix this issue, then you can remove root or leave it enabled, it's up to you, I can confirm on my Mi 10 Pro that it works, if I didn't explain myself correctly please tell me I will help as best i can, sorry for any bad English and I hope this helps you, and the devs can implement this fix in next builds...

Reactions: Coolmove
Hi I also have Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, I wanted to answer before but had an issue to make account, anyway you must root phone for this to work so I suggest backing up everything using twrp, then root and go to main android folder using a root explorer of some sort, main folder is just "/" open and edit "build.prop" file using a text editor, and remove the two lines mentioned above:
ro.config.media_vol_steps=30
ro.config.vc_call_vol_steps=14

then save and replace previous file and reboot phone this will fix this issue, then you can remove root or leave it enabled, it's up to you, I can confirm on my Mi 10 Pro that it works, if I didn't explain myself correctly please tell me I will help as best i can, sorry for any bad English and I hope this helps you, and the devs can implement this fix in next builds...
thx your comment! i'll wait the next build! loot work is difficult for me