mi 10 ultra / chinese recovery mode?

batareikin

Members
Nov 9, 2020
At some point during the procedure of flashing EU stable rom (by the means of twrp) to my 10 ultra I got rebooted into chinese menu, and that was not twrp. So I installed twrp, but was unable to get into twrp menu after reboot. Now I just can not remember the sequence of my actions but eventually after reboot I wound up in a chinese menu with 3 options :) And a few more reboots resulted in the same chinese menu :) Now I can not even remember the way I got rid of it. Most probably I restarted the whole process from the beginning (fastboot, twrp and so on) and eventually I have done it correctly. But I am genuinely curious how did I get into that menu? In what mode was that in? Actually I am afraid to get into the same trap again.

[QUOTE = "batareikin, postagem: 574633, membro: 278084"]
Em algum ponto durante o procedimento de flash da rom estável da UE (por meio do twrp) para o meu 10 ultra, fui reiniciado no menu chinês, e não era o twrp. Então instalei o twrp, mas não consegui entrar no menu do twrp após reiniciar. Agora eu simplesmente não consigo lembrar a sequência de minhas ações, mas eventualmente após reiniciar eu acabei em um menu chinês com 3 opções :)E mais algumas reinicializações resultaram no mesmo menu chinês :) Agora eu nem consigo me lembrar como me livrei dele. Provavelmente reiniciei todo o processo desde o início (fastboot, twrp e assim por diante) e eventualmente fiz tudo corretamente. Mas estou genuinamente curioso sobre como entrei nesse menu? Em que modo estava isso? Na verdade, tenho medo de cair na mesma armadilha novamente.
[/CITAR]
Power + volume +volume -

You need to install EU ROM from twrp when you install it from fastboot or it may well get written over by stock recovery if you reboot without installing the new ROM.

Reactions: batareikin
You need to install EU ROM from twrp when you install it from fastboot or it may well get written over by stock recovery if you reboot without installing the new ROM.
oh! so most probably I had installed twrp but went into reboot without flashing EU rom