New Mi 10 "umi" Weekly 20.11.18 DND/VOLUME/GETAPPS Bugs

naga9ine

Members
Nov 26, 2020
When in DND Mode, I can't change the volume anymore, have to deactivate DND change the volume and go back into DND.

Volume settings look a bit off the screen in some cases.

When open Get Apps, the app store don't show any apps and recommendations, only when searching for specific apps it shows them.

When in DND Mode, I can't change the volume anymore, have to deactivate DND change the volume and go back into DND.

Volume settings look a bit off the screen in some cases.

When open Get Apps, the app store don't show any apps and recommendations, only when searching for specific apps it shows them.
It's a Weekly/Beta for a reason.
And GetApps has nothing to do with our ROM. You shouldn't be using it and shouldn't update system apps on our ROMs.

I know that's a public beta and why should I not use it? Just telling the Devs about a bug with DND and volume control. That's why we use a beta right? To also tell Devs about bugs. I love this rom and will continue to use it... And you can download apps in get apps it's not only for update system apps... Anyway

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

I know that's a public beta and why should I not use it? Just telling the Devs about a bug with DND and volume control. That's why we use a beta right? To also tell Devs about bugs. I love this rom and will continue to use it... And you can download apps in get apps it's not only for update system apps... Anyway

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
OK but you are reporting an issue you're having with GetApps, and I'm reiterating that we don't have any control of this app.