Mi 10T - CONTACTS AND DIALER KEEPS STOPPING

Othiminos

Members
Feb 24, 2021
Hello everyone,
I hope that someone can help me out fixing this issue.

I have Xiaomi Mi 10T (MIUI 12.0.11) the firmware has Google Contact and Phone app installed and it's not useful for me (i dont like it). For me the "Contacts and Dialer" of Xiaomi is more useful and less bugs.

Anyway i tried to download and install the "Contacts and Dialer 12.2.3.1" from internet.

It's working for creating new contact and scrolling on contacts list. But when I try to make call it just stop and give me the window of "Contacts and Dialer keeps stopping".

Anyone know how to fix it please !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-24-15-16-04-025_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-24-15-16-04-025_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,147
What firmware do you have on the phone?
Is it the xiaomi.eu or the official stock firmware, in that case which version? (global, EEA, indian...)
I guess you do not have the xiaomi.eu custom firmware, because this have the Miui dialer and contacts applications already in the system.
So most probably you have installed the apks but those are not enough, becase the firmware do not have included some Miui frameworks or libraries in order to work phone and contacts applications properly.

Reactions: geoorg
What firmware do you have on the phone?
Is it the xiaomi.eu or the official stock firmware, in that case which version? (global, EEA, indian...)
I guess you do not have the xiaomi.eu custom firmware, because this have the Miui dialer and contacts applications already in the system.
So most probably you have installed the apks but those are not enough, becase the firmware do not have included some Miui frameworks or libraries in order to work phone and contacts applications properly.
Here attached the version of firmware that i have on the phone.
Which firmware shall I flash with ? Europe ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-24-23-41-27-797_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-24-23-41-27-797_com.android.settings.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 542
Once you are posting on xiaomi.eu forum :) I recommend you to flash xiaomi.eu stable custom ROM, take your time to test this firmware, but be prepared to loose you actual data, settings and time, totally worth it from my point of view:

Take a look on this post: MIUI 12.0 STABLE RELEASE

Only the Eu version of this forum and the Chinese version have MIUI diarrier, other versions need to be installed, such as root, add plugins in Magisk

For Mi 10 5G the Indonesian ROM have as a dialer, SMS and agenda the MIUI applications, instead Google applications.
You can try to flash Indonesian firmware too, but I still recommend the xiaomi.eu custom ROM.

Reactions: Poney70
Alright guys, it's better for me also the Eu ROM.
I will try to flash it Soon, is there any tuto for flash ?

Thank you in advance