New Mi 10T Pro (20.12.9) Camera

Dorisnov

Members
Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone!

I've flashed the new beta for Mi 10T/Pro on my Pro versión and I think camera is kinda worse than the EEA version, so I've made this post to know if someone has experienced the same as me and check if there is any other bugs about the camera.

Firstable, I thought selfie camera quality is worse than EEA versión but I realized selfie camera is zoomed (I think also camera is worse, but I can't really tell with a cropped version). Also sometimes shows the dirty lens message and takes more light into the sensor than EEA. If you change between horizontal and vertical position while selfie cam you can se how it crops.

Taking photos or the camera app feels kinda laggy, probably does not run at max Hz.

I'll keep this updated, but please tell your opinion about this.

Thanks for your work.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I've flashed the new beta for Mi 10T/Pro on my Pro versión and I think camera is kinda worse than the EEA version, so I've made this post to know if someone has experienced the same as me and check if there is any other bugs about the camera.

Firstable, I thought selfie camera quality is worse than EEA versión but I realized selfie camera is zoomed (I think also camera is worse, but I can't really tell with a cropped version). Also sometimes shows the dirty lens message and takes more light into the sensor than EEA.

Photos taken with regular camera mode feel also worse. EXIF are practically the same, sizes are practically the same, but when I zoom photos que quality looks worse. I'll try to get side by side comparisons.

Taking photos feels kinda laggy.

Thanks for your work.
I'm not using this ROM currently, (I just got my device a month ago and I'll wait until my warranty ends) but I just discovered that if you rotate the device to be on landscape, while on selfie, it will zoom out and actually use the entire frame. I just noticed it because I tried using G Cam and It wasn't cropped in it.

Last edited:
I'm not using this ROM currently, (I just got my device a month ago and I'll wait until my warranty ends) but I just discovered that if you rotate the device to be on landscape, while on selfie, it will zoom out and actually use the entire frame. I just noticed it because I tried using G Cam and It wasn't cropped in it.

Yep, selfie camera is bad. In my opinion the rom worths the try, the only problems I find are with the camera app, that feels kinda laggy (maybe you can tell me if in EEA camera app runs at full Hz), deep sleep not working and light sensor beeing really low changing screen brightness.

I've been testing and main camera quality is OK, so i'm gona delete it from previous post.

Hello everyone!

Firstable, I thought selfie camera quality is worse than EEA versión but I realized selfie camera is zoomed (I think also camera is worse, but I can't really tell with a cropped version). Also sometimes shows the dirty lens message and takes more light into the sensor than EEA.

Taking photos or the camera app feels kinda laggy, probably does not run at max Hz. EDIT: I've tested and camera goes at 60Hz and not at max. If anyone can test in EEA would be nice.

Thanks for your work.