Mi 10T Pro Manual Update?

Xhoren

Members
Dec 15, 2020
Yesterday I've bought the Mi 10T Pro with MIUI Global 12.0.1. I discovered that this is note the latest update, so i wanted to update my new smartphone.
Unfortunately, this was not possibile, since that the phone doesn't find a new update, and i found this very strange.
My question is, is there a way to manual update to a new MIUI version? Is it risky or difficult?

Yesterday I've bought the Mi 10T Pro with MIUI Global 12.0.1. I discovered that this is note the latest update, so i wanted to update my new smartphone.
Unfortunately, this was not possibile, since that the phone doesn't find a new update, and i found this very strange.
My question is, is there a way to manual update to a new MIUI version? Is it risky or difficult?
Just download the latest global ROM for your device and go to updater app . Click on three dots on top right and select " choose update Package " . Select the Update zip you downloaded and you're good to go .

It's Safe .

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Just download the latest global ROM for your device and go to updater app . Click on three dots on top right and select " choose update Package " . Select the Update zip you downloaded and you're good to go .

It's Safe .

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
A person just told me that in branded phones (in my case TIM) isn't possible to do this manual update. Is it true?