Mi 10T Pro miui 14 version mobile network crash.

I am using the xiaomi.eu rom and I don't have any issues with my network connection. The xiaomi.eu rom is based on the china version so there might be differences between the two roms.

I am using the xiaomi.eu rom and I don't have any issues with my network connection. The xiaomi.eu rom is based on the china version so there might be differences between the two roms.
I don't want to unlock the bootloader otherwise I will use Xiaomi eu.

I don't want to unlock the bootloader otherwise I will use Xiaomi eu.
If you don't want to use the Xiaomi Eu why do you post in this forum where this Rom (CUSTOM ROM) is EXCLUSIVELY discussed?
Ask your question in the official Xiaomi forum because, if you don't use the Xiaomi Eu. you won't get any answers here.
Many thanks.

Reactions: saygoodbye2022
I didn't realize this was the wrong place, now I do. For friends who came with a google search, there is no choice but to return to miui 13, I don't think this problem will be fixed with the new update. good day.

While browsing YouTube and Instagram, the mobile network crashes and starts again, and sometimes it starts again in a meaningless way. The rom I'm using is stable official EU rom
I got the same problem in MIUI 14 .Now I can't play game anymore

I was hoping this would be fixed with MIUI 14.... I have this problem since MIUI 12...

However, mainly with phone calls, I would say 90% and 10% with normal use.

Brief review.

2021: Problem with sim card read/write rate too high - new SIM card - reduced the dropouts.

2022: Construction of a new 5G mast at my neighborhood, has led to even more disconnections - 5G deactivate and on 4G has shown improvement

2023: Activation of VoLTE - less to no disconnects.