Mi 10T Pro - poważny problem, kompletna cegła!!!!

Divisio23PL

Members
May 28, 2018
Hej wszystkim!
:)

Wczoraj bawiłem się programem Marvel Tool w celu wgrania nowego Andka na mój telefon Mi 10t Pro.

Nie wiem, co mogłem nacisnąć, ale telefon teraz w ogóle mi się nie włącza, ani fastboot, ani inne tryby. Wiem, że kiedyś miałem ten sam problem i naprawiłem, że na nowo chyba wgrywałem robiąc obejścia, ponieważ i wtedy lapek nie wykrywał mi telefonu. Próbowałem włączyć jakiekolwiek tryby, a to trzymając oba przyciski głośności i podłączając kabel, a to inne, lecz efekt mizerny. Jak kiedyś sobie tak ucegliłem to przez usunięcie systemu i w ogóle wszystkiego, przypuszczam, że tym razem to samo zrobiłem...

Bardzo proszę o pomoc z uceglonym telefonem NA AMEN, a nie umiem i boję się otwierać telefon.

Yesterday with the Marvel Tool program to upload a new android to my Mi 10T Pro phone.

I don't know what I could press, but the phone doesn't turn on at all now, neither fastboot nor other modes, not see ADB, sees nothing. I know that I had the same problem once and fixed that I probably uploaded again doing workarounds, because computer did not detect my phone at that time. I tried to turn on any modes, and this by holding both volume buttons and plugging in the cable, and these are different, but the effect is poor. As I once broke it by removing the system and everything else, I suppose I did the same this time.

Attachments

• GSM.jpg
    GSM.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
I was uploading boot separately, recovery, system, cache and logo firmware for Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite (gauguin), and I have Mi 10T Pro (Apollo). after this bad flashing the phone does not respond.

Attachments

• GSM.jpg
    GSM.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 89