MI 10T Pro Xiaomi.eu TWRP Flashable Rom

MelmarPH

Members
Jun 13, 2019
Good day everyone!

Mi 10T series just got it's working TWRP.. I just wanna seek your guidance as to how likely will our device (Mi 10T Pro) in particular be getting a twrp flashable Xiaomi.eu rom? Thank you very much!

Here's the link to twrp:

Reactions: Augustosmp
There's proper way of flashing in there. In page 5. You do not wipe anything before flashing.
damn let me try one more time thx

edit still not working flash twrp 3.4.0_1 (whyle) install rom after that wait to finish reboot loop again

Last edited:
Don't flash TWRP just boot into it. Use OTG pendrive to install xiaomi.eu ROM - without any wipe. After install do a full wipe in stock recovery.

G.

I wanna get one phone 10T Pro <Global(?)> soon in EU (Orange branded probably) and flash xiaomi.eu rom.

Could anyone confirm me working call recording functionality in apollo_pro from our community?

I wanna get one phone 10T Pro <Global(?)> soon in EU (Orange branded probably) and flash xiaomi.eu rom.

Could anyone confirm me working call recording functionality in apollo_pro from our community?
Yes I can. Use this ROM:
Everything works. Camera, recording, widevine L1, even applications that need locked bootloader and no root like McDonald's App

As I wrote: don't flash. But you can do it via fastboot with fastboot flash recovery <twrp.img> But not recommended.

G.
Did it the same way i flashed the rom. Through the booted recovery (didn't flashed recovery) and its working great.

Don't flash TWRP just boot into it. Use OTG pendrive to install xiaomi.eu ROM - without any wipe. After install do a full wipe in stock recovery.

G.
Hey, so after having long time a eu version i want to update.. do i have to factory reset ? Or can i just boot to tmrp again and just flash the new updated eu rom ?
I dont want to losse data.

Hey, so after having long time a eu version i want to update.. do i have to factory reset ? Or can i just boot to tmrp again and just flash the new updated eu rom ?

Hello! Clean install (wipe everything) is the best always. But if you think you could update your system via About menu. Or you can download the updated ROM then install it in TWRP.

G.

Hi did you update .eu rom? got the same problem, i haven't twrp installed so i can't update from update app, i need to download update img, put on OTG memory, then boot in twrp by fastboot and then flash update, it's not quickly but if i don't need to wipe data i can afford it...please let me know if someone did it before...Thanks

Reactions: lekavucje
OK, you don't need to wipe nothing, just boot in twrp (do not install) from fastboot by adb command, then plug otg memory with update zip file and update in twrp, then reboot without wiping anything

Reactions: haviv