MI 11 lite 5g bricked in EDL with problem in mi flash

Yassen

Members
Mar 8, 2022
Hello, this is my first post. Correct me if im posting wrong, but i have a problem.
Yesterday I bricked my mi 11 lite 5g while flashing new stock rom with mi flash (the cable got disconnected). I had already unlocked the device, I have a mi account and I managed to put the device in EDL mode, but despite showing as a QDloader9008 when i try to flash again it gives me error "write time out", after that i refresh and try again but with another error "cannot recieve hello packet". I'm stuck on this problem for the past few hours. Reading about the problem I tested many solution (new usb cable, new port, new pc, win 10/11, reinstalling drivers, disabling driver signature, restarting the phone multiple times...)

I wanted to try to fix the device with QFIL or QPST but i cant find proper flat or meta buid for my phone. Also im not familiar with the program and im afraid to mess things up even more if its even posible.

There arent any Xiaomi centers near me so thats not a option and im not willing to contact suspicious unbricking services.

If you have any suggestions i will be very greatful

Hello, this is my first post. Correct me if im posting wrong, but i have a problem.
Yesterday I bricked my mi 11 lite 5g while flashing new stock rom with mi flash (the cable got disconnected). I had already unlocked the device, I have a mi account and I managed to put the device in EDL mode, but despite showing as a QDloader9008 when i try to flash again it gives me error "write time out", after that i refresh and try again but with another error "cannot recieve hello packet". I'm stuck on this problem for the past few hours. Reading about the problem I tested many solution (new usb cable, new port, new pc, win 10/11, reinstalling drivers, disabling driver signature, restarting the phone multiple times...)

I wanted to try to fix the device with QFIL or QPST but i cant find proper flat or meta buid for my phone. Also im not familiar with the program and im afraid to mess things up even more if its even posible.

There arent any Xiaomi centers near me so thats not a option and im not willing to contact suspicious unbricking services.

If you have any suggestions i will be very greatful
If your phone bricked, as we know, unbricking 'services' are not that suspicious when it is the last issue....